We have four examples of grandfather floor clocks:
All grandfather floor clocks have the following features:
- Hermle Movement W1161.853114
- CABLE SUSPENDED WEIGHT DRIVEN
- TRIPLE 4/4 CHIME PENDULUM MOVEMENT.
- Westminster St Michaels Whittington.
- With Eccentric Secondhand.
- Automatic Night time shut-off (last chime 9.45pm first 7.00am)
- Auto pendulum beat adjustment and chime synchronization.
- Hand shaft length 53.1mm. Plate size 200 x 140mm.
- 12 x rear hammers strike steel rod chime assembly rear mounted.
- 3 x Polished Brass weight shells 60 x 245mm. 3 x cast weights.
- 1@ 4.50kg for quarters. 2@ 3.50kg for the hour strike and time train.
- Complete with black serpentine hands,cable pulleys, all fittings, fixings,clock oil and instructions.